Ok so it's now 1 year since I last posted anything on my blog witch I know nobody reads and since I only have 2 followers lol.... Well I am now divorced yay finally right after months and months of fighting now we get along. I started school last Nov'09 and just finished in August '10. I did my intership at a law firm called Wilshire Financial Network, witch this was a Bankruptcy/Real Estate broker something like that. Anyways I was about 2 weeks without a job did go to alot of interviews but nada until one day randomly I when to one and got hired the someday which rarely never happens. I am not working for Crosby n Overton in Long Beach Ca, it's an environmental services center which in plain English we treat and dispose of hazardous dispose of hazardous waste I love it so far, I have been here for 2 weeks so far so go. Ok enough of me now to the boys...It has been hard for them to adjust to being in a divorce family but there adjusting ok. Angel starts middle school in 1 week and Adrian just started the 5th grade dam there growing up so fast still can't believe Angel will be in middle school hope it goes well for him. I enrolled him in Dana Middle School I really did not want him to go to a ghetto school like he was supposed to glad it all worked out. Well I guess that sums it up for right now until next time.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment